"You can't sell anything if you can't tell anything." - Beth Comstock
Heather Duff (Owner, Designer, Writer) has 10 years experience building websites. Before launching Oxblaze, she worked for 5 years as the web & graphics designer for a large church in Lake Charles, where she also produced a weekly email newsletter. She has a B.S. in accounting and completed the Apprentice and Journeyman level writing courses through the Christian Writer's Guild of Colorado.
Her experience includes:
- Web Design - HTML, CSS, WordPress, Joomla, Adobe Business Catalyst
- Graphic Design - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Email Newsletters
- Print Newsletters
- Print Magazine (Designed, wrote, and edited 12-page magazine)
- Social Media - Content creation and strategy
- Advertising - Postcards, billboards, business cards, flyers, brochures, newspaper ad layouts
- Marketing campaigns
- Market research analyst at KPLC-TV
Heather has been working on our website at Camp Pearl for a few years, and since I have been working here full time; she has been nothing short of wonderful to me and our staff! She has taught me the ins and outs of the site, she posts updates, she's friendly, and she's available anytime we call. We sure are thankful for her here at Camp Pearl!"
~ Sam Buzzard, Camp Pearl
Heather Duff is a professional communication specialist that provides services in a timely and thorough manner. She is inquisitive to gather pertinent information that meets the requests of her customer and is consistent with follow-up to guarantee excellence. I'm very pleased with her services and have recommended her to my business colleagues.
~ Brenda Hill, The Voice of Southwest LA
Let's start the conversation
No pressure...just a friendly chat about your business and what you'd like to achieve.